A La Turca - Great Restaurant, Nice People.
I know some people like to be coddled like a child from the time they walk into a restaurant to the time they leave.
This is a real Turkish restaurant, meaning:
- They don't expect you to jam your food down your throat so you can run out to do the next "thing" all the while never actually enjoying or for that matter tasting your food.... so they aren't going to be coming to your table every 3 minutes with, "Is Everything Okay?" They know their food is great, so why interrupt your meal.
- Turkish people do something we've long forgotten how to do; actually talk to each other in relaxed conversation around a dinner table.
So if your expecting a typical American "dining" experience (or complete lack there of) go to somewhere else.
If you want fantastic food in a relaxed environment, eat at A La Turca; a great family Turkish restaurant.
Add your blog review of A La Turca Turkish Restaurant to Citysearch
Do you have a review of A La Turca Turkish Restaurant on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image
link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the
business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
1. Include our image link in your A La Turca Turkish Restaurant review blog post.
2. Citysearch will notice that you're linking to one of our pages. We'll scan your blog.
3. We'll show a link to your blog post from the A La Turca Turkish Restaurant page on Citysearch.
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.