Sales associate has continued to follow up to make sure I am familiar with all the features in the car.
THE SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING. I WILL USE CORAL CADILLAC AGAIN FOR MY SERVICE NEEDS
My salesman, Scott, provided the most professional and satisfactory experience in car buying, ever. I am extremely happy with my purchase experience at Coral as a result of Scott's ability to explain and demo everything about the car and the lease process
Watch out for this outfit.
Luxury car, gas station service.
Needed touchup paint for my new car! Sorry we’re out but we’ll call you. Never called.
Stopped for new windshield wiper blades. Sorry, we’re out. Come back in about two weeks.
Made appointment for oil change and dropped car off. Went back to pick up car and bill was $350.00. I was surprised to say the least and asked why? I was told it was time for the 30,000 mile check up. “We checked this and we checked that and also rotated the tires etc, etc. I said the tires where rotated on my last oil change?? Why wasn’t I asked about performing these services? I was told “I” must not have “understood” when I dropped the car off. About two weeks later I noticed the service sticker in the upper left hand corner of the windshield stating when the next service would be due had not been replaced?? This made me suspicious, so I checked the remaining oil life in the Drivers Information Center.” 25% oil life remaining” Wow! I used up 75% oil life in two weeks and less than 1,000 miles since changing my oil at Coral Cadillac. I don’t think so, but the heck with it, I’m not going back there. About two weeks later the DIC warned “Fill your washer fluid”, that had not been used in three months.
Bottom line: For $350.00 I don’t believe they serviced the car at all. Cadillac Service? I don’t think so.
Be careful they are not honest. Brought in my car and they told me I have a problem with the AC . I did not believe them and they told me has a courtesy b/c I had a lot of other work done there they did a die test and added freon to the car. I was suppose to bring the car back to them but b/c I had a bad vibe about this dealership I decided to take it to my mechanic. well I found out that they never did what they said they did and the mechanic did there own diagnostics and found out the AC was in perfect order. I do not recommend this place at all. T was a horrible experience!
Great experience. I was interested in a Lexus as well as a M Benz. I also went to another Cadillac dealership in Delray Beach. I was treated so well at Coral including total product knowledge on the Lexus and Benz comparing them to Cadillac that I leased the Cadillac from Coral on the spot! My sales person, Scott Lynton was outstanding and compared to my experience in Delray Beach was far superior in every way. The finance was straight forward with no games. I sent my best girlfriend to the dealership the next day and she too leased a CTS on the spot! Great experience.
Mike did a great job. Mike did a great job. EVERYONE was very courteous. Not just service, they are a Super-Service Department.
a pleasure do deal with. EXEMPLARY SALE AND SERVICE-A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH-HOWEVER RENTAL VEHICLES FROM ENTERPRISE VERY POOR
Coral Cadillac is the best dealership. Coral Cadillac is the best dealership. The owner truly cares like his ad on TV claims and the personel could not be any more professional. I would not buy a Cadillac anywhere else.
Coral Cadillac is the best. I was treated "royal" by the salesman David Dill and also greeted by the manager Jeff RogersAlso your business manager Scott Zislin was helpful and curtiousAs far as I am concerned, Coral Cadillac is the best.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!