they poisoned me.
when they first opened they were good, the last 2 times we ordered we were not impressed. i ordered again sunday july 29th it was sweet and sour pork. i ate a little of it not enjoying it at all. shortly after my girl friend came home and i offered her some. she was shocked there was so much left because i do enjoy my food. after inspecting it she refused to eat and i threw it out. at 3am that morning i got terribly sick and could not work the next day. i had friends over on tuesday and told them, they had bad experiance with these guys too