4400 W Hillsboro Blvd Ste 4, Coconut Creek, FL | Directions 3307326.317147 -80.183268
i did not enjoy the service here. they are the most unprofessional salon i have ever been into. it is a hangout spot for the hairdresser and her friends and not a place for customer comfort and satisfaction.
a friend told me to go here but i did not enjoy it – I was looking for a salon that did feathers and a friend recommended this place to me. To be honest, they have a colorful selection of feathers so i give that to them. The owner natasha fixed in my feathers and the whole time she was laughing and talking to her friend instead of paying attention to her customer which i thought was blatantly unprofessional. To add insult to injury, my feather fell out 3 days later. I did not return to the salon after this and i have infact started buying my own feathers online from moonlightfeather and fixing them by myself and they stay on for weeks! Salon natasha failed me and I wouldn't recommend but I am giving the salon 2 stars instead of one because I also got a manicure that day and the lady that did my nails was nice. The same friend who recommended salon natasha to me later recommended i go to couture generation where i have found Aileen who has been an outstanding stylist.
big no no – This specific salon should have a big ol' sign that reads WELCOME TO HELL!
I went to get my nails done at the salon last week after a friend recommended it as a salon owned by another friend of hers. I was highly disappointed after going here to get my nails done.
Save your money, time and health. Got a terrible infection on my nails after visiting this place. They are not professionals. It is sad to see how many people have been scammed by these people. Please, if somebody else has been there leave your review and spread the word around. I am very easy to please and not at all picky but this place is nothing but a scam.
Avoid at all cost – This is my first online review cause honestly I am usually very busy or very forgiving. However, November of 2011 I had one of the worst days of my life thanks to the stylists of salon natasha. Ironically, reading other unfortunate customers’ negative reviews made me feel better that their vendetta against me wasn’t personal. Let’s start at the beginning:
1) The owner and a pregnant lady were the only person there and I was the only (first) client. The pregnant one did my hair while the owner played around on her phone. The Stylist did not even ask my name or any details of what I wanted to get done. Her only question was: “highlights?” I told her no, hair colour. That was repeated a few times…. even though I was still the only customer.
2) She gives me the limited choice for hair colour amongst the 2 darker shades. I told her I want the slightly lighter “medium” shade. She didn’t say anything in response, mixed the colour and splashed it on my hair practically.
3) The “hair treatment” I was supposed to get was nothing but conditioner, which she said she’s gonna leave on for 10 minutes, instead with my neck in an awkward position, she left me there for a good half hour plus.
4) She gets rude and fussy about the haircut I showed her for a “similar” cut, because according to her it wouldn’t look good on my “straight hair”, which I wish I had. I have pretty wavy hair out of the shower, but b/c of the hour long “conditioner treatment” and combing it was pretty straight at the same time. She finds faults with the second haircut and is getting ruder by the second. I show her the bangs I want and she cuts them twice as long. I show it to her again and she says what I see in the picture are EXTENSIONS. I point out I’m only talking about the bangs, which are not extension. anyways, that is extended into a long unnecessary monologue from her side muttering stuff to do with extensions :S
5) As my hair starts drying up, it looks black and halfway through blowdrying I politely ask her doesn’t it look darker than the medium brown we chose? She says no, in the light it will look brown. Well I asked several people and it may look an extremely dark brown, but not what I chose. And I was NOT told that it would not come out the same as the patch on my hair. In fact, I asked her if the colour would show on my roots because I was skeptical and she reassured me that it would. LIE.
6) When I asked her if my hair honestly looked medium brown to her, she could have answered in so many ways, yet she chose the rudest and told me that I was only complaining to get my money back and she knew that . here’s the punchline: “I was that kind of person the moment I walked in the door”. All this is happening in front of another customer. She accused me that I was using her for her services and just want my money back. I don’t even know from who or how? At this point I had had enough and I left without getting my manicure. Needless to say, I would not go back there if she paid me to get any services done from there ever again.
7 ) As for their manner of doing hair, they suck and cannot do anything right! she treats you worse than a floor mat with all the pulling, pushing, hitting your head with the blowdryer. The owner is more concerned about being on the phone and cracking up in laughter with her friend who she was calling. I hated my hair and regretted going to this place. In summary, avoid at all cost.
I hated salon natasha and how they handled my hair – If I could give this salon zero stars, I would. I had my hair done by a lady there who was rude. She cut my hair wrong, when I tried to explain to her as nicely and calmly as I possibly could (taking into consideration that she was pregnant, she rudely said "that is how it is supposed to be". I hate my hair. When I got home my mother and sister told me it was horrible and asked me if I had gone to a real salon or cut it myself. I wore a hoodie until i was able to grow my hair out again. I have now found a great stylist in a different salon.
Sad – I used to be a regular patron at duby's new image so I thought why not give the new management Salon Natasha a try while I was in the area. Bad Idea on my part! I did not enjoy my experience & was not happy with my hair either.
Wouldn't recommend – Like others who reviewed this place, I am sorry to say I would not recommend it at all. I tried to like this salon as I am all for supporting local businesses in my community but it is sad to say I felt like I wasted my money. Bad haircut, they lack technique, and my hair also looked no different than it looked before I went it. It is not a place I would recommend to anyone.
What Your Looking For – From the moment you walk in you notice the staffs professionalism and by the time you leave you will have fully experienced it. Natasha is skilled and takes her time with each guest making them relaxed. It is easy to tell that you are in good hands. And for value, as someone that has tried many other local salons and chains, it is easy to see that Salon Natasha's services and products far exceed the competitive pricing.
A wonderful, welcomed addition to the area.
Very Professional and Attractive Atmoshphere – I was quite shocked when I read some of the reviews as I am a weekly patron that uses the salon for many services like hair and nails. I have been very pleased with all the employees, and they always go out of their way to be polite and cordial especially Natasha. Natasha has excellent credentials as she has studied in England with Vidal Sassoon, and continues her education there to update her knowledge and trends. She is very professional always concentrating on her patrons needs and wishes. I have had services with all the employees, and have been very pleased with many compliments from people at work, and strangers stopping me to ask where I get my hair done. The salon is well kept and there's always a fresh cup of coffee waiting for their clients. In addition I notice that many beautiful haircuts, manicures, pedicures, and hair color come out of Natasha's Salon so give the salon a try, and judge for yourself!
Thank you for the wonderful review.
eeek – NO star rating from me either. I had a mid-length curly bob when I went to the salon a few months back, that I wanted to continue growing out, but I wanted a bit of a tidy up, a trim and some conditioning - that was it. As having very thick curly hair I've experienced some awful cuts in the past and thought the ladies at this salon wouldn’t mess up my hair. Forget it. Don't go there! Not unless you want to have all your hair thinned down to a straggly mess and come out looking like you're GI Jane.
They are a complete joke and why they call themselves 'hairdressers' is a mystery to me. I learnt my lesson and haven't been to them again since. I'd advise you to avoid this place like the plague!! They are scammers and total cons. They make your hair look even worse.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Salon Natasha on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.